Euro 2016 games in Bordeaux
This summer Bordeaux will be one of the destinations for the UEFA Euro Championships. 5 matches including one of the quarter finals will be set in this amazing setting.
Bordeaux are ready for this occasion with the brand new Grande Stade stadium that seats 43,000 fans in a fantastic looking venue. The Belgium team are lucky enough to have their base camp in Bordeaux for the entire championship. Training sessions will be held at the Chaban-Delmas stadium and they will rest and recuperate at the Golf du Médoc situated at Le Pain-Médoc.
The completion starts on the 10th of June and runs until the 10th of July. Bordeaux Skyscrapercity stadium will host events as follows.
- June 11th at 18:00 Wales v Slovakia
- June 14th 18:00 Austria v Hungary
- June 18th 15:00 Belgium v Republic of Ireland
- June 21st 21:00 Croatia v Spain
- July 2nd 21:00 Quarter-finals